Kal Qubain is a Partner at the firm. Kal was admitted to the Bar of the State of New York in 2005. He focuses mainly on corporate and commercial matters, as well as commercial litigations.
Kal has extensive experience in the Middle East and speaks Arabic fluently.
Kal received his LL.B. in 1998 from the University of Jordan Law School, his LL.M. with honors in International Business Law in 2000 from the University of Minnesota Law School and his MBA in 2004 from Long Island University.
Kal is a member of the New York Bar Association, the Jordanian Bar Association and the American Bar Association – Section of International Law – Middle East Committee and Export Controls and Economic Sanctions Committee.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Bachelor of Laws: University of Jordan Law School
- Master of Laws: University of Minnesota Law School
- Master of Business Administration: Long Island University
- New York Bar Association
- Jordanian Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Section of International Law - Middle East Committee and Export Controls and Economic Sanctions Committee