Fernando Koatz is a founding partner of the firm. Fernando was admitted to the Bar of the District of Columbia in 1984 and the State of New York in 1986.
He represents mainly Latin American and Spanish clients in the United States with respect to corporate, commercial and real estate matters, as well as commercial litigation. His expertise consists in counseling businesses as well as individuals with respect to doing business in the United States.
Fernando received his Bachelor’s Degree from Columbia College, and Masters in International Affairs from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Georgetown University.
Fernando is a native Argentinean. He is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
Fernando is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Spain – US Chamber of Commerce, and the Brazilian – American Chamber of Commerce.
Fernando Koatz can be contacted at:
(212) 986-1544 extension 112
- Real Estate Commercial and Residential
- Business Formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Litigation
- Bachelor of Arts: Columbia University
- Masters in International Affairs: Columbia University
- Juris Doctor: Georgetown University
- New York State Bar Association
- Spain - US Chamber of Commerce
- Brazilian - American Chamber of Commerce